Season JoJo

Season JoJo
Click on my photo, and you can access to my facebook profile! Thanks for your viewing =D

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hard Moment

Is the week that gonna start for busy about assignment"s" again.
By the way, we all still have to prepare for the prom night. *Sighs*
All of the objective, sponsorship, grantt chart have to come out in time.
The venue for the prom night had been change, since we cannot book the Sport Complex.
People are complaint about these those things about the whole event, of course include me.
It just like everything are not in luck.
I had spend a lot of money, my wallet is just bleeding.
We must to pay RM50 for loan, RM40++ for ticket and etc
Come to the advance diploma uniform, omg! RM180 1 set. I'm just feel in pain for spending my money.
NO ENOUGH TIME! NO ENOUGH MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment