Season JoJo

Season JoJo
Click on my photo, and you can access to my facebook profile! Thanks for your viewing =D

Monday, October 10, 2011

For Today..

Finally I can sit down and having my time to start a new post.
I had been quite "busy" since back from college, went for gym at my condo, ate for my dinner and of course watched my favorite 最佳拍档! It's a nice classic movie ever! <3
Today I had my first committee members's meeting at TARC restaurant. Overall, it's a funny meeting, I like our president,Ms. Tanya. She is really a powerful president! =D However, there are a small argument that was happened.
I am totally shocked that he dare to be spoke out such "speech". Haha..anywhere, he is still encourage to voice out what he want for. Clap hand for him!
By the way, we had went for Jusco for our lunch today. After that, we went to Padini for searching a gift! xD Is a gift for XiXiang aka Hannes! =D
Well, nothing much I can mention at here. So that all for today! =D gOOD Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment