Season JoJo

Season JoJo
Click on my photo, and you can access to my facebook profile! Thanks for your viewing =D

Monday, October 17, 2011

Asian Suicide

Seriously, I miss you!
Long time we never chat since.......don't know when?
How are you recently? Is there everything fine over your country, NZ?
Hope every lucky star fall on you. Let the stars always by your side.
I'm just one of the little shiny star, shining you always.
I really hope that you still knowing me.
We used to be a very best friend. We chat everything, maybe?
I still remember a gift that you post to me from your country.
A little Hello Kitty beg?
I was so happy. I am so shocked. I like your gift seriously! I like it.
I still having your address now. But, did you change it among this years?
Since when we never get a talk among each other? It had been a long time i think.
I wanna find you, but I scare that I am interrupting you.
Just hope that you are still remember me, visit my profile when you're free, just to wanna know my life. This is more that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment