Season JoJo

Season JoJo
Click on my photo, and you can access to my facebook profile! Thanks for your viewing =D

Sunday, October 9, 2011

9th Oct

Well, I come back to my blog again. Since a long time din't update.
I had finished my diploma and so luckily that I had graduated! =D
No much friends in our class that continue to advanced diploma.
Seriously, i don't like my class now. It is different! I still love the old one, H4 EVER! Missing them so much!
By the way, I still having Felicia, Bernice, Sky and Hannes by my side. At least I won't feel lonely in the class. xD
New life for me now. I have to be act like a senior although I doesn't look like a senior and I don't like to be a senior too. Since become a senior, the expectation from lecturers are more higher, even myself also expect more than what I having now.
I put myself as a committee member to our upcoming event. Yea, I must be experience more and more to upgrade myself. So that i can be a GM or even higher position in my future! Haa!

No comments:

Post a Comment