Season JoJo

Season JoJo
Click on my photo, and you can access to my facebook profile! Thanks for your viewing =D

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27 OCT 09

Today's yaya feel stress..
stress and stress...>.<
after finish class, yaya already feel abit emo...
that why i dont want shin hui fetch me back (sorry shin hui)..>.<
i scared i cant control myself..
Next week turn yaya presentation already..
but i still no prepare my power point, i dont know how to do it..
i told Edison..
and he said he will help me...
i dont know izit he really wanna help me...
but i feel happy because when im sad, he are always be there...maybe~
But im always sad just because of him.
I scared to fall in love with someone,
I scared to be hurt by someone again...
I always tried to control myself as well as...
hoping that i wont 越陷越深...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment